Revlon PhotoReady Foundation 005 Natural Beige


I love this foundation it's the only one I use! I been using it for over a year now and it works great in the summer and winter, rain or shine I love it! First off I like that it has a pump! Very sanitary!! The coverage is great. One layer is all it takes to cover up all of my imperfections. I like to use the Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in Natural Beige 220 to set this foundation. I used it all the time and since it is a "photoready" foundation it works great with taking pictures. It does not wash out your face in pictures or shows up looking like you have tons of makeup on either. It does have a bit of shimmer but it is not really noticeable. Here's some pictures I have taken with this foundation:


At a work meeting! I ended up getting a raise! :) yay!!
Everyday for school (this is during the winter)
At my senior graduation!


Comments

Post a Comment