Mirabella Prime for face and eyes


I got this primer from the December Glam Bag from http://www.ipsy.com/
I love that I can use the mirabella primer for my face and eyes! It goes on smoothly and clear so it doesn't interfere with my eye shadow or foundations color. Also it goes on a long way I had on my makeup for almost 24 hours! And it still looked amazing. This product originally costs $29 from their website but because of my subscription I only paid $10 for my bag and it came with other products so I saved a lot of $$$!! This primer is sort of like the e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer except the Mirebella is a little more liquidy and has better quality




Pros:
  • Lasts for hours
  • Doesn't make the face oily
  • Really Smooth
  • Just a little goes a long way
  • It's Clear!
  • Paraben free
  • Dye free
  • It's in a tube
Cons:
  • Expensive ( if used to drug store products)
  • Only 12 oz 

Comments

Post a Comment