Incolor Fabuliner

Awesome liquid Eyeliner!!! I love this eyeliner it's so easy to use and handle. I love it because I can take it anywhere. It's also affordable and not messy, you don't have to worry about it leaking out or anything because it's kind of like a marker. I would rate this eyeliner a 3.5 out of 5 because it doesn't contain a lot of product in it so you have to buy a new one every now and then. But what I do to make it last, is that I flip it upside down so the marker tip would be down and the other end up. That way the marker tip will soak up the eyeliner liquid and it will be ready to use when you need it and it also helps prevent the tip from drying out. And no the marker tip won't over flow with the liquid so DON'T WORRY:)



I have on the The falsies flared mascara and the Rimmel London Extra super Lash mascara with the Incolor Fabuliner.

Comments