e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer

It goes on smooth when blended well, I use it as a primer and concealer for my under eyes since it is a lighter shade than my skin tone. E.L.F only gives you two shade options Sheer and Blush. Mine as you can tell is Sheer and trust me it is not glittery like you would think because of the name to it. It doesn't make your eyelids oily nor crease your eye make-up. It actually makes my eye makeup last for quite a while. I use it for special events like Christmas or new years. Or simply when I want my eye shadow to last long.

Pros:

  • Contains Vitamins A,C, and E
  • Prevents aging 
  • Moisturizes the skin
  • NO Parabens
  • NO preservatives
  • No chemical dyes
  • Affordable!!
Cons:
  • Small product
  • Wand doesn't allow to completely use all product

Comments

  1. From Rate 1 - 10 how good is this brand ? Because I Love Elf 24-7

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brand all together can use a bit of work on a few of their products but some of them are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post. i like this primer, not in love but i like it. i didnt know all the pro's tho. love it thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! I use it when I can't find my other primers lol

      Delete

Post a Comment