Long Brown Curly Hair


Recently I bought a new straightener since my old one sucked! So I found the Hot Tools Cheetah 1 inch Salon Flat Iron with nano ceramic plates. It works absolutely great! I have a perm and it's so hard to straighten my hair with it because when I do I still have some type of perm marks on it but this straightener really does get rid of them and leaves my hair with a silky straight finished look! (I'll post a picture of my hair straight another time)..It also curls the hair!!! which is great because I love to have loose curls!

Pros:
1. heats up fast
2. has a turn on/off switch
3. you can adjust the heat in degrees


4. light weight so your arm doesn't get tired
5. great for all hair types
6. you can curl your hair with it

I can't really think of any CONS other than the straightener may be a little pricey if your used to buying straighteners from local stores like Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS.

Comments

Post a Comment