Shiseido Pureness 1-2-3 Kit Review

So I bought this kit because my cleansers were irritating my skin and I would get dry patches on my face and the moisturizers I had were just making things worse. I went to Sephora looking for makeup but ended up finding this kit. One of the workers showed me how it worked. She told me how just  a little of it goes a long way. So I bought the kit for $38.00  and I had a full face of makeup when I used the Deep Cleansing Foam I used just a dab of it and lathered it on my face and OMG!! It completely took all of my make-up off!! after I rinsed my face my skin felt so clean and soft. Then I put on the Balancing Softener with a clean towelette to prevent bacteria from going on my face and causing break outs even more. My skin quickly absorbed the Softener, it didn't irritate my skin at all and what makes me love it even more is that it's ALCOHOL FREE. The third step is the Matifying Moisturizer. I use a cotton swab to get the product out and then dab it on my face and spread it all over. After the second use my dry patches went away. I love this kit it really does soften the skin and its not oily at all.

Pros

  • Softens skin
  • Gets rid of dry patches on face
  • Completely removes makeup on the first wash
  • Alcohol Free
  • Doesn't leave skin oily
  • A little goes a long way
  • Starts working pretty quick
Cons
  • A little pricey 
  • The toner bottle could be bigger as well as the moisturizer bottle

Comments