Maybelline Baby Lips Quenched 05

This is how it looks in the package
What it claims to do
  • Visibly renewed lips and 8 hour hydration
  • Protects and moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours
  • After 4 weeks, lips are visibly renewed and reborn
(from the website Maybelline-Baby Lips ) 


Back of the package



Out of its package 
How much product you get 

It kind of feels like Vaseline but much more silkier and smoother. It's supposed to give you an 8 hour moisture but after 30 minutes after I had it on I had to reapply it because it had came off. The taste was not pleasant at all, not that I tasted the balm to taste it but it had went into my mouth when I rubbed my lips together. Also its clinically proven to give you soft lips like a baby not on the first application but AFTER 4 WEEKS . I just recently bought it so I can't really state if it works or not but I will keep using it to test it out and find out for myself if it really works.

Comments

  1. OH I LOVE THIS I HAVE THE CHEERY ONE!!!!!<3 -J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment